Home » » Iin Nur Indah, X Factor, Don't You Remember

Iin Nur Indah, X Factor, Don't You Remember

Written By Unknown on Friday, January 11, 2013 | 11:57 PM


X FACTOR INDONESIA AUDITION - Iin Nur Indah



Lirik Lagu Don't You remember

When Will I see You again?You left with no goodbye, not a single word was saidNo final kiss to seal anythingI had no idea of the state we were in
I know I have a fickle heart and a bitternessAnd a wandering eye and a heaviness in my head
But don't you remember? Don't you remember?The reason you loved me beforeBaby, please remember me once more
When was the last time you thought of me?Or have you completely erased me from your memory?I often think about where I would roamMore I do, the less I know
But I know I have a fickle heart and a bitternessAnd a wandering eye and a heaviness in my head
But don't you remember? Don't you remember?The reason you loved me beforeBaby, please remember me once more

lihat juga foto foto Iin Nur Indah Sahib disini : http://unik12345.blogspot.com/2013/01/iin-nur-indah-x-factor-dont-you-remember.html



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Kumpulan Berita Unik - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger